Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inception

Thurs 22nd marks the release of Inception in Australian cinemas. Already released in the States, Christopher Nolans' most recent directorial project has received some very positive reviews. Following the success of The Dark Knight, it would have been tough to match it's box office might. But, as usual, having attracted an awesome cast led by Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard, Inception is set to be a lingering success story in Australian cinemas. Currently sitting on 9.3/10 on Imdb.com, and 85% on Rotten Tomatoes, it promises to be a quality film also. I am seeing it tomorrow evening in Gold Class. Review to come shortly. Happy viewing.

1 comment:

  1. Buckle I'm anticipating your review on this, I saw it last night and was really impressed by it. I can't remember the last time I was held by every moment of the film.

    -Wilson
    p.s. By the way, who is writing all them romantic chinese quotes?

    ReplyDelete