Friday, September 10, 2010

Best Films of 2010 (Updated)

I have been very impressed by most of the films I have seen in the past month. Having missed most of their releases at the Sydney Film Festival back in June, I have now managed to see The Kids are All Right, Exit Through the Gift Shop, Four Lions, Boy and The Ghost Writer. Here are my current Top 10 of 2010.

Honorable Mentions: The Ghost Writer (Roman Polanski), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Edgar Wright)

10. I am Love (Luca Guadagnino)

9. Boy (Taika Waititi)

8. Four Lions (Chris Morris)

7. Animal Kingdom (David Michod)

6. The Secret in Their Eyes (Juan Jose Campanella)

5. Shutter Island (Martin Scorsese)

4. Toy Story 3 (Lee Unkrich)

3. Exit Through the Gift Shop (Banksy)

2. The Kids are All Right (Linda Cholodenko)

1. Inception (Christopher Nolan)

No comments:

Post a Comment