Thursday, September 29, 2011

NEWS and a New 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' Trailer


Hey Peeps,

I am experiencing a minor blogger burnout at the moment. I feel absolutely awful today and figure I need to take it easy for a little while. I am busy at work, and have decided rather than watch films and write in my spare time, I would partake in something a little different for a week or so - like exercising properly or reading one of the many books in my room that I have started and never finished. I have a few posts planned over the next week - a September Round-up and reviews of Crazy Stupid Love and The Hunter, but there will be a handful at most. As a result, I might be commenting a lot more (which is something I need to do anyway) but I look forward to being back in action with newfound energy and inspiration in a little while.

A new trailer for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo has hit the net. It's a bit long, I think, but it features more of Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander and some insight into the story. What are your thoughts?


6 comments:

  1. it had to happen eventually, good one for spotting it and getting a much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers man. Yeah, I'm beat. In order to fit in some things I need to do to aid my health, I have to make a few sacrifices. Hopefully not for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a break. I don't write everyday though I have a slew of reviews that I wrote back at Epinions.com that I can count on and re-edit. Plus, there's moments when I don't really want to do anything and just chill.

    Just listen to some Durutti Column. It's good music to chill out to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wondered how you keep up your insane posting pace. Enjoy your new found extra time Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swedish accents are ridiculously hard to do without coming off as parody, and I think Rooney Mara has got in down. So, yeah, I'm really excited.

    Take a break, you deserve it! Trust me, we'll all be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate the encouragement and support everyone. Even today, the first thing I thought about doing was reviewing Crazy Stupid Love after work. I wrote down a few things and resisted to go nuts...leave it for the weekend.

    @ Steven - Thanks for the music recommendation.

    @ Bonjour - Almost every minute of my spare time is dedicated to watching/writing. An unhealthy stat, some may say!

    @ Alex - Cheers mate. I appreciate the loyalty! I am excited for Dragon Tattoo too. I like Rooney Mara - outstanding in The Social Network!

    ReplyDelete